How Can We Help?
A lead medium can best be defined as the way the lead arrived at the LeadCenter.AI Lead Management System.
Each Source can be assigned one medium of a different type. For example, if you create a Source called Google Ad, you can assign a Virtual Phone number, Email redirect Account, and Website Form to that Source.
The supported mediums are:
No operation is supported on the Lead Medium page.
- Email Redirect: Email redirect lets you forward leads to your lead management dashboard automatically using your lead source’s unique email id.
- Phone Redirect: Phone redirect lets you connect to a Virtual Phone Number that offers trackability, security, mobility, and simplicity for your business. You need to get a business telephone number that routes to your cell phone or landline.
- Website Forms: Website Forms are those forms available for your website.
- Offline: Offline mediums are those lead connections that you get from a phone call, reference, etc.
- Chat: Chat medium lets you connect to a lead on a chat on the phone, social media, etc.
- Zapier: Zapier connects with leads via the web apps than anyone. It is integrated with apps such as Facebook Lead Ads, Slack, Quickbooks, Google Sheets, Google Docs.
To view the Lead Medium page go to LeadCenter.AI Store Manager > Setup > Leads > Medium