A lead medium can best be defined as the way the lead arrived at the LeadCenter.AI Lead Management System.
Each Source can be assigned one medium of a different type. For example, if you create a Source called Google Ad, you can assign a Virtual Phone number, Email redirect Account, and Website Form to that Source.
The supported mediums are:
No operation is supported on the Lead Medium page.
- Email Redirect: Email redirect lets you forward leads to your lead management dashboard automatically using your lead source’s unique email id.
- Phone Redirect: Phone redirect lets you connect to a Virtual Phone Number that offers trackability, security, mobility, and simplicity for your business. You need to get a business telephone number that routes to your cell phone or landline.
- Website Forms: Website Forms are those forms available for your website.
- Offline: Offline mediums are those lead connections that you get from a phone call, reference, etc.
- Chat: Chat medium lets you connect to a lead on a chat on the phone, social media, etc.
- Zapier: Zapier connects with leads via the web apps than anyone. It is integrated with apps such as Facebook Lead Ads, Slack, Quickbooks, Google Sheets, Google Docs.