Searching Lead section describes how to search lead information based on certain filters.
By default the New stage filter under Stage column filter will be displayed at the top of the list.
Each of the filter options are explained below;
- Lead Stages (icons) : The Lead Management page displays all the stages above the Filter & Manage Leads section. You can click on any of the stage icons to filter based on each stage.
- Stage : This filter is used to search the lead information based on the particular stage. You can choose from the list of default stages. See Setting Lead Stages for more details on adding a new stage.
- Came Between : This filter is used to search the lead information based on the month, date, or day. There is a Custom option which allows you to customize the search option based on your selection. It allows you to choose the date and month and time from the Duration window which is displayed when you click on Custom filter.
- Source : This filter is used to search the lead information based on the source. You can choose from the list of default source information. See Setting Lead Sources for more details on adding a new source.
- Owner :Orxy Cloud Lead Management System allows you to have multiple owners for the your all your leads. This filter is used to search lead information based on the owner of this lead.
- Search Field : The search field box allows you to enter the required field to search for example; name, email or mobile number etc. Enter the required information to be searched and press Enter in your keyboard.
- Sort By : This filter allows you to sort the filters based on the Oldest First or Newest First drop-down list.
To search the leads, do the following;
- In the Orxy Cloud Store Manager click on Leads
- Go to the Filter & Manage Leads section
- Select the required filter option for the search and press Enter on your keyboard.
For more information on the filter options see the list provided above.
After you make the search the filtered leads will be displayed.
- To remove the filter click on this type of search filters .