Configuring Virtual Phone Numbers to Capture Phone Leads
A virtual phone number is used to redirect calls to your cell phone or landline from a particular landing page through a source which for example can be Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc. A virtual phone number is useful in terms of trackability, security, mobility, and simplicity for your business.
Let’s see how you can set up a virtual phone number for a source in your LeadCenter account.
Configuring a virtual phone number
To configure virtual phone number(s), follow the step-by-step instructions given below:
- Log into your LeadCenter account.
- Click on Setup in the navigation sidebar on the left.
- Under Lead Capturing, select Buy virtual phone numbers and setup call redirect.
- You’ll see a list of sources.
- Click the Assign Virtual Number button next to the source you want to buy a virtual number for.
- You’ll see a list of virtual numbers to choose from.
- From the Number type dropdown, select Local or Toll Free as required.
- Click on the Assign button next to the number you select.
- Enter the phone number where you want to receive the calls and then click Next.
- When prompted, click Buy Now to proceed to buy a virtual number.
- A pop-up message will display on screen confirming that you’ve successfully bought a virtual number.
- You’ll see the Edit and Cancel buttons in the Actions column next to the source you bought the virtual number for.