LeadCentre.AI Lead Analytics analyses and tracks lead-related information. Lead generation analytics especially helps to track website activity such as the number of leads generated, a graphical view of the leads generated, leads by source/stage/medium in a pie-chart format, and detailed information of Leads by Source/Stage.
To view the Lead Analytics page, on LeadCenter.AI, go to Analytics.
Adding Filters in Lead Analytics
The Filter Options in LeadCenter.AI analytics lets you view the lead analytics by using the various filter options. It consists of the following filter options; Stage, Data Range, Source, Category, Medium, Owner, Stalled For, and Source State.
To filter the data click on the drop-down arrow for each filter option.
- Stage – This filter helps you to filter leads based on various stages like In Progress, Won, Lost, Duplicate, etc.
- Data Range – This filter helps you to filter the data based on the last 7 days, 30 days, last month, 6 months, and 12 months. It also provides the user with the option to customize the data range by entering the time and date of the data to be viewed.
- Source – This filter helps you to filter the data based on the various sources from which the leads were generated, for example; YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Category – This filter helps you to filter the data based on the category. For more details to add a category see, Setting a Category for Leads.
- Medium – This filter helps you to filter the data based on the medium, for example; Phone Redirect, CSV Upload, Email Redirect, etc.
- Owner – This filter helps you to filter the data based on the owner of the leads or tasks etc.
- Stalled For – This filter helps you to filter the stalled-for data for the last 3 days, last 7 days, etc.
Lead Generation Data
The Lead Generation Data section displays the number of leads generated yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily.
Graphical Representation of Leads
In LeadCentre.AI, Lead generation information can also be viewed in a graphical format, based on month, week, and daily generation details.
The Y-axis lists the number of leads generated and the X-axis lists each month, which provides the number of leads generated each month.
Pie-Chart Representation of Leads by: Source, Stage, and Medium
In LeadCentre.AI, the generated leads are displayed in a pie-chart representation. All the lead generation for various sources, stages, and mediums, are displayed in different colors along with the percentage.
It is shown for;
- Leads by Source– It displays all the leads by Source with a colorful pie-chart representation.
- Leads by Stage– It displays all the leads by Stage with a colorful pie-chart representation.
- Leads by Medium– It displays all the leads by Medium with a colorful pie-chart representation.
Tabular View of Leads by Source/Stage
In LeadCentre.AI, a tabular view of leads by Source/Stage is displayed. The table row consists of the Sources and the table column consists of the various lead Stages.
For Example; Youtube is a source and the leads generated through Youtube are in which stage, along with the total number of leads generated through that particular source is displayed.
Operations in Lead Analytics
Users can perform download leads and save the view operations from the Lead Analytics page.
For more details on downloading leads see; Downloading Leads to Microsoft Excel.
Saving the View operation helps you to filter data and save a particular view on your Lead Analytics page. Users can go to different sections and always come back and view the saved view on the Lead Analytics page.
To save a view; do the following:
- On LeadCenter.AI, go to Analytics
The Lead Analytics page is displayed
- Choose a filter and click on the drop-down, to filter data
- Click on Save this View button.
This saves this view of the Lead Analytics page in the LeadCentre.AI page.