LeadCenter.AI allows you to set up manual actions to send emails and SMSs, which can be sent manually when a lead has arrived or a lead is updated, for example: if a lead phone number or name is updated. You can also configure a manual action for closing a lead.
Creating Manual Actions
To create a manual (Email, SMS, Close Lead) action, do the following;
- On the LeadCenter.AI, go to Setup > Workflows > Autoresponder
- Click Create Action to configure the autoresponder Email/SMS/Close Lead
- In the Basic Information section enter the following details:
- Choose Action: Select the action Send Email/Send SMS/Close Lead.
- Name: Enter the name to identify this action.
- Choose Event: Select the event Manual
- Condition: Enter a required condition For example (state==In progress).
For reference see Test Condition.
- Enter the Action Details(Email, SMS, and Close Lead) field information and click Save Changes
A message will be displayed “Action has been created successfully.”
- Click the Enable button to enable the Send Email/Send SMS/Close Lead action.
Once it is enabled you can see the ENABLED status in the green tick mark.
- To edit a manual action, click the action you want to modify and click Save Changes.
- To disable a manual action, click on Disable button
Executing the Manual Action
To execute the manual action which you created in Creating Manual Actions section, do the following;
Note: You can also do a bulk Run Manual Action for the leads.
- On the LeadCenter.AI, go to Leads Dashboard
- Select a lead to run the manual action
Click on and click Run Manual Action
Click on Actions for Selected Leads and click Run Manual Action
- In the Run Manual Action dialog box, select the required action from the drop-down and click Run
Once you run the action manually, it will send the email on a lead arrival event.