LeadCenter.AI Lead Management Software is built with standard fields for each lead. If you would like to add more information about the lead, you can create custom fields that can be filled manually by an Agent. While LeadCenter.AI comes with standard fields, like name, phone number, and email address, you will probably want to add more of these as well as your own specialized fields. Common examples of custom fields include industry/vertical, company size, and referral information, but the exact use cases depend on what you are trying to accomplish.
The Custom Field Designer can be used to:
- Design the page that users will use to enter new data.
- Add and customize the custom fields.
Designing the Custom Fields Page
To design a user-friendly custom page, you can:
- Group common fields together in a Custom Field Group
- Change each group name
- Add rows under each group
- Add columns to each group
- Add custom fields to rows and columns
Creating Custom Field
To create new custom fields or update existing custom fields, follow the steps below:
- On the LeadCenter.AI, go to Setup > Lead Management > Custom Fields
The Lead Custom Fields Designer page is displayed.
- To modify a group name click on the Edit icon button.
- Edit the title for the group and click on the Done button.
- To edit a row from a group, click on the Edit icon button; do the following
On the Basic Details tab, Field Type, Label, Options, Show As
On the Validation Rules tab, check the checkbox if it is a mandatory field.
On the Sizing Info tab, you can modify column and offset widths for Mobiles, Tablets, and Desktop.
- To add a new column click on the +Add New Column button.
- Choose the number of rows and click on the Add Row button.
- To add a new group click on the +Add New Group button and repeat step 4.
- Click on the Save Changes button.
If you don’t click the Save Changes button, you will lose all the changes you made. Make sure not to close the Designer page before clicking on the Save Changes button.
Editing a Lead
Now each time to edit a lead, you can fill in the custom fields for that lead.
- On LeadCenter.AI, go to Leads
- Select the lead to manage click Actions and select the required option from the drop-down list.
The Update Lead page is displayed.
The new custom field groups will be under the standard fields section.
- Edit the changes and click on the Save Changes button.
Custom fields support the following data types
- Multiline Text
- Dropdown List
- Single Checkbox
- Set of Checkboxes
- Radio Buttons
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Integer Number
- Decimal Number
- Currency Number
- Phone Number
Data Input can be restricted from the Validation Rules with the following options
- Text only
- Alphabets only
- Alphabets, and digits only
- Alphabets, digits, dashes & underscores only
- Email id only
- Integers only
- Numeric value only
- A regular expression (advanced option).