How Can We Help?
Integration with Zapier Configuration
LeadCentre.AI integrates with Zapier to push leads to other CRM using Zapier. To integrate with Zapier, you need to generate an access token from the LeadCentre.AI user interface.
Configuring Zapier to push leads
To configure Zapier, do the following:
- Log in to your Zapier Account
The Trigger dialog box is displayed.
- In the Trigger operation, do the following;
- Choose and enter the app name for example; LeadCenter.AI
- Enter the Event from the drop-down list and click Continue.
- To create a new account, click on Connect a new account.
The Allow Zapier to access your LeadCenter.AI Account? page is displayed.
- Go to the LeadCentre.AI account and copy the newly generated access token.
For more details to generate an access token, see “Configuring Access Token”.
- Enter the token access number and click Yes, Continue.
The LeadCentre.AI account is connected.
- The Test your Trigger page is displayed.
- To test the trigger click on Test Trigger.
If a new lead is found it will be displayed.
- Click Continue
The Action dialog box is displayed to push leads. For more details to push leads, see Pushing Leads through Zapier.