LeadCenter.AI allows users to set notifications from the Notification Preferences page. Notifications are generally used to get timely information, for example when a new lead has arrived, when you want updates (daily, weekly, and monthly), when a transcription for a lead has been generated, or when you want to receive an email for your incoming SMS.
- Lead Notification is for the user to get notified each time they receive a new lead from various mediums like SMS, Emails, Offline, or Website Forms.
- Daily Update is for the user to get notified daily for lead reports for all the leads received the previous day.
- Weekly Update is for the user to get notified of the weekly leads report for all the leads received for the previous week. Weekly reports are sent on Monday.
- Monthly Update is for the user to get notified of the monthly leads report for all the leads received the previous Month. Monthly reports are sent on the 1st of each month.
- Lead Transcription Notification is for the user to get notified each time a lead transcription is generated.
- Incoming SMS Notification is for the user to get notified each time incoming SMS comes in your virtual number.
Configuring the Email Notification
To set the Email notification, do the following:
- On LeadCenter.AI SETUP page click Notifications
The Notification Preferences page is displayed.
- To enable a notification click on the toggle button
A notification “Email preference updated successfully” is displayed.
- Enter the email ID and click Add Me to receive the notification.
A notification “Email saved successfully” is displayed.