This section describes setting the lead sources.
There are various platforms like email marketing, campaigning, social media platforms, calls, etc, through which lead sources can be generated.
A lead source can best be defined as the original point at which a customer first hears about you. It’s the first step in your lead funnel and ground zero for your relationship with your customers.
By default From Website Forms and Generated Offline are displayed.
- From Website Forms : This source is for those leads which are being generated via submitting website forms in the website.
- Generated Offline : This source is for those leads which are being generated offline.
Adding a New Source
To add a new source, do the following;
- Go to LeadCenter.AI Store Manager page
- Click on Setup
The Orxy Cloud SETUP page is displayed.
- Go to Leads > Sources
The Lead Sources page is displayed.
- Click on Add New Source icon
- Add the following details
Name : Enter the name of the new source
Color : Choose the color for the source from the given range of colors
Icons : Choose the icon for the new source
- Click on Add New Source button to add the newly added source.
The new source will be added to the existing source list.
You have successfully added a new source.
Modifying a Source
To modify a source, do the following;