We will show you how a moving company in Nashville generated more than 100 leads in less than 30 days and cashed $25,000 in moving business without running any Google AdWords.
1- Upgraded to a modern website
While most moving companies already have a website, they, however, look old and from the cave era.
This website will hardly convert!
If your website looks like this, then it’s about time to upgrade it, it is time to get a modern and easy to use a website
“Did you know that modern websites convert visitors to leads 300% more than older websites?”
Your website should have the ability to convert a visitor to a lead in 10-seconds or less and in less than 20 words.
Conversion Optimized Website
Here is another example of a conversion optimized website
2- Simple quotation forms
While most moving companies have quotation forms, they are also not optimized for conversion and ask the buyer to enter a lot of information. The quotation forms system we developed is focused on converting the visit to a lead as soon as possilbe. The moving quotation form must:
- Minize data entry by the user. Except for the name, email, phone, and zip, all other questions must have dropdown answers.
- Ask 6 or 7 questions at max.
- Don’t ask customers for detailed inventory list or items measurements. You can capture that later. Remeber a quotation form purpose to Capture a Lead in 20 seconds or less. The more questions or details you request, the more likely the customer will walk away.
- Popup form: we recommend the lead form to be a popup form that cover the rest of the website behind so it has 100% customer attention.
- In the popup form, add steps and ask a single question per step. That will increase customer attention span and guide her\him in a journey.
What’s awesome about these forms is that when they are completed, the information are instantly logged into a lead management system and you get notified through email and the mobile app.
3- Connecting a virtual phone number
Being in the moving business, you are always on the go, either busy with moving or managing your crew. By the end of the day, you will have many answered and missed calls and you will not know who is who.
The best solution is a lead management dashboard with a virtual phone number to capture, record, and manage all calls coming to you in one place. In that way, you will never miss any opportunity and you can collaborate with your colleagues and engage customers to increase conversion.
What’s great about this feature is that you can always download all numbers to send them offers or retarget customers to increase conversion.
Let us help you build a great moving company website
15 days free trial – starting at $19 per month
Book a Free Demo
4- List your company website everywhere
While a modern website will give a professional look to your business, without marketing it, it is like a store in the middle of the desert.
Make sure to share your website link everywhere. Customers that are serious about a moving service, will most visit your website first.
Did you know that Moving companies with website link on Yelp converts 70% more visits to business.
5- Pay attention to Google Map!
As you may have noticed in recent years, Google Map is first thing that appears on a local search for moving and this is making Yelp and other commercial directory websites irrelevant. To show up on top of google map search, it is not enough to have a listing. The following are the 6 key essential steps to rank higher in Google Map:
- Offcourse get the listing verified.
- Get many many reviews. Like at least 50 every six months.
- List all your services in Google for Business under the services section.
- Link to relevant pages in your website for each service.
- Include the name of city or area you cover in each listing in service page in Google for business and your website pages.
- List your offers regularly in the offer section in Google for business. At least 2 times per month.
- To show more on Google search, stay local with your website content.For example: If you are a moving business in Nashville, mention that in your landing page link, titles, and in the page content.
Also check this related article: How to Convert a Website Visit to a Lead in Less Than 10 Seconds